Zero Waste KITCHEN Kit – eco friendly products
Zero Waste Kitchen starter kit. We have put together some essential plastic free items that are swaps for commonly used items. As these are plant based, most can be composted at end of life. From cleaning up, washing, scrubbing dishes and mopping up spills there’s something in this kit to help. These are plastic free and reusable and with some care many will last for years to come. A great way to try out some amazing products and get started on your zero waste kitchen journey!
Say goodbye to kitchen paper rolls, plastic sponges and no more putting plastic micro-beads down the kitchen sink or creating unnecessary waste when cleaning up. The savings you make on single use and short term synthetic products will add up in no time.
Contents of this kit:
- Unpaper Towels – pack of 6 (random colours and patterns) – handmade using cotton off cuts saved from incineration!
- Kitchen Scrubbie* – beautifully handmade with crochet. Made from recycled denim, cotton and jute twine – one soft side and one scrubby side!
- Washing Up Scraper* – handmade from coconut husk, ideal for removing baked-on food from pans and baking trays.
- Wooden Pot Brush* – plant based bristles that will not shed micro-plastics into the ocean!
- Coconut Scrubbie* – made from coconut hair this is great for extra scrubbing power on pots and pans.
- Loofah Cleaning Pad* – skillfully made from layers of natural loofah plants. Ideal for cleaning surfaces, sinks, taps & tiles.
For completely plastic free dish washing, why not add one of our dish washing soap bars or bulk bicarbonate of soda which is an amazing aid in cleaning:
Dish Washing Soap – this mild, gentle yet effective soap comes in two sizes so you can try out the smaller size to see how you get on.
Marseille Soap Bar – a multi-purpose soap from laundry, stain remover, dishes to insecticide – all kinds of uses. Soap is soap right?
*biodegradable & compostable