ECO STARTER Kit – eco friendly products
Our eco starter kit is bursting with alternative products to get you on your way to becoming an eco-warrier! Some essential PLASTIC FREE items that are swaps for commonly used items. As these are sourced from independent businesses that are committed to making sustainable products you will be supporting all of these brands and trying out products that cover a whole range of uses – helping you make further eco-friendly choices.
Many are reusable items and with some care many will last for years to come. A great way to try out some amazing essential products and get started on your zero waste journey!
Contents of our ECO STARTER Kit:
- Marseille Soap Bar (300g) – an all purpose palm-oil free chunky soap. Use for laundry, washing dishes, body wash, shaving soap, insecticide, stain remover – a great travel companion!
- Stainless Steel Tea Basket (R) – tea infuser with hinged lid, replace tea bags with loose leaf plastic-free tea!
- Plastic Free Chewing Gum (pack of 12) – UK’s first and only plant based, plastic-free gum. 100% compostable, natural and vegan. Free from sugar, aspartame, plastic, artificial sweeteners and flavours. Natural flavour will be picked from peppermint, spearmint or lemon.
- Body Loofah (R) – replace plastic washing aids with natural loofah. Biodegradable & compostable at end of life!
- Fruit and Vegetable Produce Bag (R) – buy loose fruit and vegetable in this lightweight certified organic cotton drawstring bag!
- Natural Shampoo Bar – replace liquid shampoo with plastic free natural goodness!
- Toothpaste Tablets (pack of 14) – liquid free toothpaste, great for use at home and on the go!
- 100% Plant-Based Toothbrush – bristles 100% castor oil and wood is from sustainable beech wood, what’s more the bristles can be recycled!
- Facial Cleansing Pads (R) – set of 2 pads. Replace single-use cotton pads for cleansing the face, super soft and so easy to use!
- 5 Large Kraft Bags (R) – with a little care these bags can be reused over and over again. Fruit and veg/lunch bag – what will you use it for?
- Kraft Tape – replace sellotape with this paper tape – use it for anything you wold have used plastic tape for. This is 25mm wide and comes as a 50m roll.
- Jute Bag (R) – great as a lunch or gift bag!
(R) – REUSABLE