Waste-Free Dish Washing Soap Bar
Made from sustainable resources, this soap bar is very gentle to your hands but is also great at cutting through stubborn grease and grime.
How to use: Remove excess grease and food from dishes. Wet your cloth, sponge or scrubber and rub dish soap block until it is soapy, wash your dishes as normal. (Repeat as needed to refresh suds.) Wash items and rinse. Works in warm or cold water. We prefer warm water for best results.
Ingredients: Coconut-based cleansers, aloe and South American soap bark extract.
This 8oz dish soap bar can last a single person, handwashing dishes approximately 6 months. No need to immerse in water just rub onto your cloth or scrubber. Keep dry where possible to prolong use.
– Plastic-Free & Zero Waste
– Helps to eliminate plastic washing up bottle
– Natural ingredients, kind to your hands and the environment
– Removes grease and grime without residue
– No Palm Oil
– 100% Vegan
– No SLS, fragrance, preservatives or phosphates
Plastic-free, Sulfate-free, paraben-free, Palm Oil free & Vegan.